Pictures Getting Cut Off When Exporting to PDF
m***@gmail.com
2016-10-10 01:12:26 UTC
I use OneNote to take notes in my medical school classes. We are given PowerPoints which I "Print to OneNote" and then set as background images so I can type next to the appropriate slides or on top of them.

However, when I export the page to PDF or try to print it, the slides (as backround images) get cut off, with half appearing on one page and half on the other. I have also tried to print without setting it as a background image, but still OneNote does not identify that it should be moved to the next page where there is space. Is there a workaround for this?
Charlotte
2023-03-23 00:38:22 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
I use OneNote to take notes in my medical school classes. We are given PowerPoints which I "Print to OneNote" and then set as background images so I can type next to the appropriate slides or on top of them.
However, when I export the page to PDF or try to print it, the slides (as backround images) get cut off, with half appearing on one page and half on the other. I have also tried to print without setting it as a background image, but still OneNote does not identify that it should be moved to the next page where there is space. Is there a workaround for this?
I have the same problem. did you find A SOLution?