Revert text back to handwriting in Onenote 2007
dctung
2008-06-11 03:10:00 UTC
Is there a way to convert text back to the original handwriting?

Somehow one of my pages was inadvertently converted from handwriting to text
and I need to get back to the original. This happened sometime ago so there
is no backup or undo.

It is extemely important to revert my notes back.

Thanks,
dt
unknown
2008-06-12 02:11:00 UTC
I assume you already looked in File | Open Backup?
--
Thanks,
John Guin
dt
dctung
2008-06-12 14:33:03 UTC
John,

Thanks for replying. I did check my backups but the handwriting was
converted to text sometime ago. I just didn't notice it at the time it
happened.
--
dt
dt
Ahmed Hawz
2023-01-21 02:32:42 UTC
On Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 10:33:03 a.m. UTC-4, dctung wrote:
did you figure this out