Can you rotate the pages of an inseted printed file?
Rhett
2007-08-01 18:18:02 UTC
I imported a PDF into a notebook section, the problem is all of the pages are
sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them becouse it would be really
annoying to take notes on sideways pages? Hopefully there is a way to
accomplish rotating the pages, PLEASE HELP!!!
unknown
2009-10-26 17:14:28 UTC
Rhet,

I've had the same problem since August, too. Here's the solution: Alter the "Print" settings in Adobe Reader (can't do this from OneNote).

In Adobe, go to File>Print. Set Name field to "Send to OneNote 2007". Hit Properties. Select Landscape. Hit "Ok".

In the Page Handling section, the settings I have are: Page Scaling set to "None". Also "Auto-Rotate and Center" and "Choose Paper Source by PDF page size" are both unchecked. Hit "Ok", and it should refresh in OneNote.

That's it.
-John

Three settings are available:
1. Page Scaling (found in File>Print>Page Handling).
2. "Auto-Rotate" check box (same place).
3. Orientation check box (Printer section>Properties).

Rhet wrote:

Can you rotate the pages of an inseted printed file?
01-Aug-07

I imported a PDF into a notebook section, the problem is all of the pages are
sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them becouse it would be really
annoying to take notes on sideways pages? Hopefully there is a way to
accomplish rotating the pages, PLEASE HELP!!!

On Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:18 PM
Rhet wrote:

Can you rotate the pages of an inseted printed file?
I imported a PDF into a notebook section, the problem is all of the pages are
sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them becouse it would be really
annoying to take notes on sideways pages? Hopefully there is a way to
accomplish rotating the pages, PLEASE HELP!!!

Excel Sort Command And Named Range Scramble Prevention
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/28ff2b12-6318-40b5-96cc-a12f2f24610e/excel-sort-command-and-na.aspx
j***@gmail.com
Thanks so much for this! I've been struggling with this for several lectures where our prof only gives us slides in pdf format and I use OneNote for everything else.
unknown
2009-10-26 17:20:36 UTC

Rhet wrote:

Can you rotate the pages of an inseted printed file?
I imported a PDF into a notebook section, the problem is all of the pages are
sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate them becouse it would be really
annoying to take notes on sideways pages? Hopefully there is a way to
accomplish rotating the pages, PLEASE HELP!!!

On Monday, October 26, 2009 1:14 PM
John Doe wrote:

OneNote Document Rotation
Rhet,

I've had the same problem since August, too. Here's the solution: Alter the "Print" settings in Adobe Reader (can't do this from OneNote).

In Adobe, go to File>Print. Set Name field to "Send to OneNote 2007". Hit Properties. Select Landscape. Hit "Ok".

In the Page Handling section, the settings I have are: Page Scaling set to "None". Also "Auto-Rotate and Center" and "Choose Paper Source by PDF page size" are both unchecked. Hit "Ok", and it should refresh in OneNote.

That's it.
-John

Three settings are available:
1. Page Scaling (found in File>Print>Page Handling).
2. "Auto-Rotate" check box (same place).
3. Orientation check box (Printer section>Properties).

Build a C# StockQuote WebService (Reloaded)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b04c5b1e-9d94-41d2-a229-ce9eff153238/build-a-c-stockquote-web.aspx
unknown
2009-10-26 17:21:08 UTC

John Doe wrote:

OneNote Document Rotation
Rhet,

I've had the same problem since August, too. Here's the solution: Alter the "Print" settings in Adobe Reader (can't do this from OneNote).

In Adobe, go to File>Print. Set Name field to "Send to OneNote 2007". Hit Properties. Select Landscape. Hit "Ok".

In the Page Handling section, the settings I have are: Page Scaling set to "None". Also "Auto-Rotate and Center" and "Choose Paper Source by PDF page size" are both unchecked. Hit "Ok", and it should refresh in OneNote.

That's it.
-John

Three settings are available:
1. Page Scaling (found in File>Print>Page Handling).
2. "Auto-Rotate" check box (same place).
3. Orientation check box (Printer section>Properties).

On Monday, October 26, 2009 1:20 PM
John Doe wrote:

OneNote Document Rotation
Rhet,

I've had the same problem since August, too. Here's the solution: Alter the "Print" settings in Adobe Reader (can't do this from OneNote).

In Adobe, go to File>Print. Set Name field to "Send to OneNote 2007". Hit Properties. Select Landscape. Hit "Ok".

In the Page Handling section, the settings I have are: Page Scaling set to "None". Also "Auto-Rotate and Center" and "Choose Paper Source by PDF page size" are both unchecked. Hit "Ok", and it should refresh in OneNote.

That's it.

Three settings are available:
1. Page Scaling (found in File>Print>Page Handling).
2. "Auto-Rotate" check box (same place).
3. Orientation check box (Printer section>Properties).

Book Review: Crystal Reports .NET Programming
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/39671dcd-d5c5-4d9d-a33a-06372052e274/book-review-crystal-repo.aspx
unknown
2009-10-27 02:25:01 UTC
For some reason, I can't see the body of the original post. But if you want
to rotate printouts you have already made, you can get the image rotator
powertoy and rotate them. It's at
http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx
--
Thanks,