How to change the background color of the text box?
Gato_de_Botas
2008-11-30 22:59:55 UTC
Lets suppose I write five notes in a page. Then I would like to color each of
the notes (the background of the box), in different collors.
It is possible to do it in Onenotes?
Rainald Taesler
2008-11-30 23:10:04 UTC
Post by Gato_de_Botas
Lets suppose I write five notes in a page. Then I would like to
color each of the notes (the background of the box), in different
collors.
It is possible to do it in Onenotes?
Unfortunately not.

You may post this as a suggestion for the next version in "Connect",
the place for submitting suggestions and bug reports to the developers
team:
http://connect.microsoft.com/onenote/

When done, pls drop a note with the URL in here so that we can jump in
and vote for your suggestion.

Rainald
Gato_de_Botas
Rainald
Gato_de_Botas
Rainald
t***@gmail.com
2015-07-17 12:32:20 UTC
Post by Gato_de_Botas
Lets suppose I write five notes in a page. Then I would like to color each of
the notes (the background of the box), in different collors.
It is possible to do it in Onenotes?
Yes, I am looking for the same feature. Would be great to see that in coming versions.