Ideas for using onenote as a task management system?
Frieda Vizel
2016-11-16 11:59:58 UTC
I'm wondering if someone is using Onenote as a task management system. My problem is with cross device functionality. I have to put a bunch of tasks down on my phone and I also have to be able to view my tasks on my phone. My android has very limited Onenote functionality.

Onenote can be a brilliant task management system, but it has a lot of limitations vis a vis working with multiple devices and I'd like to know if anyone has unconventional solutions. Ie - adding a program (even if paid) etc.
f***@gmail.com
2017-01-30 10:41:29 UTC
Post by Frieda Vizel
I'm wondering if someone is using Onenote as a task management system. My problem is with cross device functionality. I have to put a bunch of tasks down on my phone and I also have to be able to view my tasks on my phone. My android has very limited Onenote functionality.
Onenote can be a brilliant task management system, but it has a lot of limitations vis a vis working with multiple devices and I'd like to know if anyone has unconventional solutions. Ie - adding a program (even if paid) etc.
Hi Frieda,

i use OneNote as my primary task management system. But i dont use it in my mobile. it is true that it has very limited functionality with the android version. have you tried Wunderlist? i hope it will meet up to your requirement. it has wonderful desktop & mobile applications. my main task management app is OneNote. and im using it in my pc. i use wunderlist for reminders & to-do lists.
m***@gmail.com
2017-03-26 21:23:17 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by Frieda Vizel
[...]
On Windows 10 Phone OneNote is pretty good, you dont need all functiality, you can make your own templates and they will work on your mobile device except for few things .