OneNote for Medical Record Keeping
jacerebe
2007-02-11 08:32:00 UTC
I run a private medical pratice and wonder if I could use On for my
patient´s medical records.
How to do it ?
create 1 notebook for each patient ?, (need 5.000, is that a problem ?), or
just 1 notebook with 5.000 entries knowing each entry has 9 sections?.

Any better idea for an app to be used for medical record keeping, using
handwrittting data entry?

Thanking you in advance,

Javier Cerero, MD
Bilbao, Spain
Fritz Switzer
2007-02-11 15:20:47 UTC
Javier,

We've developed a complete line of OneNote HealthCare applications, patient
records, ePrescribing, SOAP Notes, nurses toolkits etc. Feel free to visit
our website and view some videos.

5,000 patients is doable, esp with OneNote 2007.

Best wishes with your project.

Fritz
--
Fritz Switzer
Tablet PC MVP
Post by jacerebe
Hi,
I run a private medical pratice and wonder if I could use On for my
patientŽs medical records.
Bilbao, Spain
Erik Gulbrandsen
2007-02-11 17:43:43 UTC
Fritz,

Please get in contact with me at my website, http://www.erikpaul.net.
I'm a 2nd year medical student. I have succesfully converted 60+
students to OneNote and tablets at my school and I would LOVE to talk
with you about your products for health care! I would like to demo the
product and encourage our students to use it, if it works well.

erik gulbrandsen
jacerebe
2007-02-12 15:44:01 UTC
Hi Fritz,

thank you so much for your message. Visited your web. The SAOP I´m thinking
of is like free HW on plain paper, no typing at all, no fields to fill up,
just a blank page. Can´t run de Demo. Says it needs .Net 1.1.432, although I
have 2.0 already installed.

Javier
Post by Fritz Switzer
Javier,
We've developed a complete line of OneNote HealthCare applications, patient
records, ePrescribing, SOAP Notes, nurses toolkits etc. Feel free to visit
our website and view some videos.
5,000 patients is doable, esp with OneNote 2007.
Best wishes with your project.
Fritz
--
Fritz Switzer
Tablet PC MVP
www.abletfactory.com
Hi,
Bilbao, Spain
Fritz Switzer
2007-02-12 16:37:36 UTC
Javier,

I tried to follow-up but the email address you left bounced, can you email
me at ***@abletfactory.com and I'll follow up with you.

Sounds as though you may be more interested in the OneNote EMR WorkBench.
It is more focused on using "ink" on your own forms/templates.

Fritz
--
Fritz Switzer
Tablet PC MVP
Post by jacerebe
Hi Fritz,
thank you so much for your message. Visited your web. The SAOP IŽm
thinking
of is like free HW on plain paper, no typing at all, no fields to fill up,
just a blank page. CanŽt run de Demo. Says it needs .Net 1.1.432, although
have 2.0 already installed.
Javier
Post by Fritz Switzer
Javier,
We've developed a complete line of OneNote HealthCare applications, patient
records, ePrescribing, SOAP Notes, nurses toolkits etc. Feel free to visit
our website and view some videos.
5,000 patients is doable, esp with OneNote 2007.
Best wishes with your project.
Fritz
--
Fritz Switzer
Tablet PC MVP
www.abletfactory.com
Post by jacerebe
Hi,
I run a private medical pratice and wonder if I could use On for my
patientŽs medical records.
How to do it ?
create 1 notebook for each patient ?, (need 5.000, is that a problem
?),
Bilbao, Spain
Erik Gulbrandsen
2007-02-12 17:55:29 UTC
Post by jacerebe
Hi Fritz,
thank you so much for your message. Visited your web. The SAOP I´m thinking
of is like free HW on plain paper, no typing at all, no fields to fill up,
just a blank page. Can´t run de Demo. Says it needs .Net 1.1.432, although I
have 2.0 already installed.
Javier
Just because you have .net 2.0 doesn't mean that apps using 1.1 will
work. You should install 1.1

erik