Ability to invert the colors of a document printed onto OneNote
goodidae
2010-04-01 05:41:01 UTC

Can we invert the colors (from white background black font to black
background white font) of a document printed onto OneNote?

There is a similar function in Acrobat Pro
(Edit->Preferences->Accessibility->change Custom Color). However, I don't
really use Acrobat Pro as its annotating functionalities are really poor as
compared to OneNote. More often than not, I print pages and pages of readings
onto OneNote and annotate them. However, hours of reading on a LCD monitor
tire my eyes easily.

Currently, I set my screen to the lowest brightness level and even then,
it's still quite bright. Of course, e-ink would be optimal for reading but
its technology is still in its early stage. Until then, I still have to use
my monitor. A black background and white font would be a nice workaround. I'm
not referring to editing the document but an option to view the document in
inverted colors.

Thanks a lot!
d***@gmail.com
2014-05-01 18:00:29 UTC
Post by goodidae
Hi,
[...]
Sadly, the only solution I came across so far, was to change the whole appearance of windows, into "high contrast". (I am assuming you are using windows). This is activated by pressing left alt, left shift and prnt screen. You can see further details about this in control panel -> accessibility -> high contrast.
One of the annoying things I've noticed is that this kills my background slide show, and it is not very well designed... (you can't find what you're looking for that easily. There are lines missing in the menus. It is kind of roughly designed...)