Send to OneNote for Google Chrome?
m***@gmail.com
2008-09-14 04:04:34 UTC
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?
Erik Sojka (MVP)
2008-09-14 19:55:42 UTC
Not natively. There might be a third-party add-in for Chrome once more
people use it and determine if it is a platform worth supporting.
dvjames
2008-09-15 16:31:01 UTC
I have not found an add-on for this either as yet. However, if you want to
use a different browser than IE, there is one for Firefox.

http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2006/07/24/677045.aspx

DJ
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)
2008-09-16 02:08:34 UTC
Nope - but you can print to OneNote or you can copy/paste.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
unknown
2009-09-22 05:32:20 UTC
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?

Posted as a reply to:

Send to OneNote for Google Chrome?
16-Sep-08

Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
Bernd
2009-09-22 12:51:28 UTC
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Post by m***@gmail.com
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?
You can use the Send to OneNote "Printer" in every application which is
able to print. Just select this "Printer" in the usual print options dialog.

Bernd
Rainald Taesler
2009-09-25 21:46:02 UTC
Post by Bernd
Post by m***@gmail.com
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?
You can use the Send to OneNote "Printer" in every application which
is able to print. Just select this "Printer" in the usual print
options dialog.
For sure. One can always *print* to ON. But the result is an image which
is not editable.

Rainald
Rainald Taesler
2009-09-25 21:53:34 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?
I assume that you are thinking of a thing similar to the OneNote add-in
for the Internet Explorer or the third-party add-on for FireFox.
Unfortunately there is nothing alike for Chrome.

As Bernd already said you could use the "Send to OneNote"-printer. This
will produce an image which is nit editable.

An alternative would be to use copy+paste.
Just mark the parts you want to import, then copy that to the clipboard
(Ctrl+C) and then insert it in ON (Shift+Ins, Ctrl+V).

HTH
Rainald
t***@gmail.com
2014-03-24 15:51:52 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Can I "Send to One Note" in Google Chrome?
HERE IS THE FIX:

Set up the "Print to OneNote" in Google Cloud Print. I noticed that when I activated Google Cloud Print I could no longer print to onenote from chrome. Hense the Google Cloud Print was causing the issue. Adding OneNote as a printer in Google Cloud Print solved the problem.
d***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 19:48:14 UTC
467286
d***@gmail.com