print driver not properly installed onenote 2007
CynthiaF
2008-01-17 02:09:00 UTC
Hello-
onenote 2007, vista, 32 bit.
trying to insert file as prinout. I get the error- onenote print driver not
properly installed. I've run the office diagnostics, "repaired" install,
uninstalled, reinstalled, the whole deal with no sucess.
I have been unable to find any posts anywhere which are helpful.
Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Arianna B
DAYSWORK
2008-03-06 19:59:04 UTC
I am having the exact same issues. I have tried everything below and am not
getting any results. I even tried Adding a Printer via the Control Panel.
When I chose "Add a local Printer", "Create a new port", I got the option to
choose "Send to MS OneNote Monitor", however when I chose this I got the
error message:

"Specified port cannot be added. Operation could not be completed. (error
0x00000002)."

I cannot find any info on this error message and am stumped as to what to
do. Could this be a conflict with another printer driver or application?

Please can anyone help?

Thanks. D.
DAYSWORK
2008-03-06 21:24:00 UTC
I've been searching and searching to find a fix. If you haven't already
tried it, go to this like and follow the step.

http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2008/02/06/how-to-fix-missing-printer-icon.aspx

I turned out that step 3 worked for me. It was a conflict between Quickbooks
pdf printer driver and OneNotes. I deleted the Quickbooks printer and then
repaired. Not all is working fine and I've fallen in love with OneNotes all
over again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers D.