Merge Table Cells
Rainald Taesler
2007-01-16 20:29:14 UTC
Maybe I'm asking too much but is it possible to merge table cells?
Yes, you are asking for too much.
Tables in ON don not support merging and/or combining cells.
On has to work *manually* with Cut+Paste and deleting obselete
columns/lines later.

Rainald
e***@masergy.com
2014-11-04 17:18:26 UTC
Maybe I'm asking too much but is it possible to merge table cells? If so how?
Thanks
The only way you can have a merge table on OneNote (2010) is to created a merge table on MS Excel, copy the whole table, and paste it on OneNote as a picture. Of course, once paste to OneNote as a picture, editing the text may not be that easy...